Every once in a moment...

...

I'm thinking pretty positive these days but there are those moments during the day that thought crosses my mind and.....I'm scared shit-less. There's no point in freakin about the unknown, but.....it's this "thing" in my boob that keeps making me think....

My doctor decided he wanted to ensure I had both tests done at the same time...rather than..."well if it looks suspicious than we'll take the next step"....soooo....now I'm scheduled for Tuesday afternoon at 2...breast ultrasound and bilateral mammogram....guess I can go ahead and cancel my "regularly scheduled mamm"?!

Comments

Fen said…
I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news from the tests. Nothing like a health scare to remind you of what's really important, eh? Hug your family and hold them close!

Popular Posts