And to add the "cherry on top"!

I took the two youngest to the store today to get their school supplies and soccer cleats for "K". What a freaking zoo! And more $$ gone *bye bye*. We picked up the eldest from work and drove home.....brought in all the bags of loot and while the kids scattered, Tony says to me....

"I have good news and I have bad news."
"The good news is that your car is perfectly clean."
"The bad news......the dog attacked another dog."

*siiiigggghhhhhhh* *grab my throat*

Yes....the freaking dog broke through her rope and went after a little Shitszu that some woman was walking and basically grabbed hold of it and thrashed it about. The woman absolutely freaked....Tony apologized over and over and tried to calm her down but she was incredibly vulgar towards him. Her husband showed up and seemed a little more "together" at which time Tony again apologized and said that we'll cover the costs....obviously. So the dog is in emergency and we're looking at a minimum bill of $1,000.00....if it doesn't die (it's 14 years old). We feel like total shit and new that Kacey wasn't keen on other dogs, but never thought it would come to this. Even worse is that this woman is a mother at one of the schools and I'll have to face her at some point. I feel so awful. I just can't understand why Kacey would have been so aggressive....the dog is incredibly loved...maybe that's the problem??? I'm at a loss and incredibly upset over hearing about this.....as Tony said....."it's a good thing you weren't home".

Anybody need some bookkeeping?....I've got alot of bills to help pay.

Comments

Deanna said…
ahhhh .....double F@CK. I absolutely know your pain. hopefully things will mend
Fen said…
Yeah, that definitely sucks. We took Nande to the beach yesterday and there's always that one dog that has a bug in its backside. Luckily its a really, really big beach.

Sorry Kayce went after the smaller pup. How she'd break her leash? My wife has Nande on one of those body harness things. It gives her way more control when Nande's going all nuts.

No idea why she would do it though.

Popular Posts