Putting on a brave face

This is my blog so I can write what I actually feel....isn't that the whole point of blogging?  I haven't been here to much as of late because when I sit down at the end of the day I don't even have the energy to come here...well, that's not completely true....I check you guys out but it just takes too much energy to take what's in my brain and dump it out through my fingers.

I've had enough.  For the last 3 1/2 months I've had deadly poisons run through my body, eating me alive.  I constantly have a taste of acid in my mouth...\I'm almost positive if I was to spit on the sidewalk it would start to burn.  I'm tired, sore and forever burning....I cannot wait for Monday.

Okay enough about that....

My sil got me a Pandora's silver bracelet and charm....can I just say I'm giddy in love with it.  I'm wanting to buy myself a charm to celebrate the "end of my chemo".....I'm not going to go crazy but I'll keep with my love of purple and silver....there's the "Angel of Hope" that I'm looking at...all affordable....I would never go for the crazy priced ones....but they sure are purdy.

Worked today....put on make-up....including my brows....I'm getting really good at them too.

My laptop has lost it's wireless connection and it's most upsetting...so I'm writing this on my little "netbook" which is a little bit of a pain...but then I'm spoiled because hello...I have a "netbook" to write on if the laptop goes aray.  It's just that the keyboard is smaller and my fingers are cracked and sore and ...yeah....I'm whining.

With that being said...I need to go and veg.

One more to go! 

Comments

Deanna said…
WINE away ...

You have done amazingly wonderfully brilliantly superberbiciously splendicity well.

I know these poisons have done a real number on you ... but EVERY FREAKING TIME I see you ... you have looked great, laughed, smiled and genuinely been happy.... even when I just banged on your door.

I am thrilled for you for Monday. I have been counting the weeks and days and MONDAY is it.

More vibes coming your way ......
Team Henderson said…
ONE MORE TO GO!! That is AWESOME.

I second what Deanna said. You have done far better than I would have.

I struggle with keeping a positive outlook. I struggle with believing in myself.

YOU are an inspiration. I am not (at least not right now..) facing anything anywhere near what you are.. and yet I cannot get it together? Pfft.

You.. are amazing.

:)

Popular Posts