Looking at transfusion #2

It's amazing how your blood levels can affect you....  I've been feeling a little low these past few days and sure enough my blood results reflect exactly why I would be feeling that way.  Well below "normal" levels I can barely make it around the block much less up and down the stairs....I think my levels may have dropped even more since my blood test of yesterday.....I really have no desire to do anything and would just like to retire to my bed and stay there for the next few days.

The Canucks and Nashville are playing and I just want "Grandpa" to go to bed so that I might have 30 minutes to myself...it's a good thing the little one is away at a sleepover/birthday...I'm done.."cooked".

Seriously in major need of a pick me up....I'll say *g'night* right about now.

Comments

Popular Posts