Give me this day

I'm feeling unusually yucky today...not sure what's up.  Tony says it's my body catching up to everything....I just wonder how much more I can take.  I feel like poisons are coming up (and down) through my stomach....acids are burning my throat and....okay....we'll leave it at that....just not myself today.  It's allergy season as well and they're hitting me extra hard...seriously...enough already.

I'm looking forward to the weekend as I won't be doing much cooking....my sisters' on Saturday and my sister-in-law on Sunday....I'll make a yummy trifle....hopefully I'll keep it inside.  Then it's work on Monday and off to the hospital on Tuesday..yay me...to get my "tatoo"...too bad it's in my arm pit.

I need to lose the 15 lbs I've gained throughout this process....I'm really looking forward to my energy levels not being depleted but than again....I hear they're going to get hit hard again during radiation. 

I'm also having one of those days that negativity and pessimism is hitting me hard....I guess it's normal for someone going through cancer....I keep asking myself "what if it comes back?"...."what if I'm the one?"....I know...banish those thoughts....I hate these thoughts....I've stopped reading the obits.

I have a song recommendation for this weekend....."I'm not in love" by 10CC....that should date me.....

Comments

Popular Posts