Worth every penny

On our last little escapade my dear husband decided to sit on my cheapo sunglasses (that my sister gave to me a couple of years ago) and quite frankly....destroyed. The weather was sunny and warm and I had nothing to protect my specs. I mentioned this and while he was feeling slight guilt for spending the $$ on our newest fertilization...he said..."go get yourself a new good pair of sunglasses". Well because of my extremely poor prescription...I decided to take him up on it.....so yeah...I looked for another cheapo pair...yuck... When I put on the "Oakley's"...he was like "oh, those look good", I was like......."oh they feel good". Best $220.00 (U.S.) spent....I love, love, love these shades!! Far better than Ray Ban's!

Comments

Deanna said…
U.R. -------wait for it-------

C.R.A.Z.Y.!
Actually closer to PSYCHOTIC!
Fen said…
My wife destroys or loses sunglasses too regularly for nice ones. I take good care of mine and generally buy higher quality (I've been a Vuarnet fan since I was a kid).

But my favorite sunglasses I've got are at least 30 years old, made by Serengeti and have a slightly reddish tinge to the glass lenses. They are my pimpin' shades!

Enjoy your new shades and take good careful care of them!

Popular Posts