Little puke

Yesterday Aleks had a soccer game wayyyyyyy out. Thankfully the weather was nice and I got to catch up on a couple of things while I waited for the game to actually start. Aleks' team is not an "all star" team by any stretch, but they did put in a good effert during the first half. The score half way through...0/0...great effort by the goalie.

The team currently has a "temporary" coach, as the "real" coach is out for a couple of weeks with foot surgery. This "temporary" coach is a dick....and a liar. Terrible things to accuse someone of being, however if you spent an hour with him....you'd probably think the same things.

Anyways....he wasn't my major beef yesterday, it was one of the kids. Oh and I should add "M's" father drives a big, shiny Hummer....are you getting the attitude yet? Well, this little 12 or 13 year old puke things he is all great and that everyone should bow down to him. He's been asking for two weeks to be put into goal...the coach put him in....even though they were finally able to hold the score, for the first time this season. Well, as soon as one goal goes in....he's all defensive and yelling at the other team (the kid is) swearing (I was walking by, on my way back from the Jiffy John) and telling them they have no idea how to play (yeah, even though they just scored). The other players started to take offense....and started threatening our goalie....no doubt. The foul language continued. Our coach called for "time out"....the ref laughed and said "there is no time-out in soccer!" At the end of it all...the kid got suspended. I say kick his ass right out.

As Aleks and I were walking back to our car, I see "M" fingering one of the other players. I said to him, "you really should show a little more respect". And then he just laughed....yeah, that's it kid...climb into your daddy's Hummer and shut up.

Comments

Fen said…
I just came up with a saying: Even rotten apples don't fall too far from the tree.

I'm guessing much of his attitude comes from his big, bad dad who's probably just an insecure little boy inside that great big stupid truck.

Popular Posts