It's 7:40 a.m. and the boys have left for school/work...which leaves me with about 15 minutes to myself...before I have to wake the sleeping princess. I always enjoy the peacefulness of this time of day....even if I can't ever seem to warm up in my fuzzy, pink robe. Coffee always goes down so good at this time too.

Had another restless night....not sure what the problem is. The night before I started tossing and turning at 2:00 a.m., that was the worst night in a long while. Dreams love to torment me and play with my little mind. Last night I started tossing around 5:00 a.m., so not as bad as the night before but...when you're already becoming sleep deprived....it's just not enough.

I'll be spending the morning at the hospital...again. My fil is having a procedure done (cystoscopy)...a very pleasant thing I hear, for you men. It's pretty routine, so I'm not entirely concerned, it's just that it's always so difficult to get him from one place to another nowadays. Not to mention that it's another 2 1/2 hours out of my work schedule.... Oh well....life goes on....at break-necking speed.

Comments

Popular Posts