It's funny how....

.....the weekend comes and all I want to do is go to bed early...I mean really early....and then Sunday comes around and all of a sudden....I've got this burst of energy?!

The love of my life has gone to bed before me for the first time in 3 days with an ear infection....the boys are still up, rotting on the couch and here I am...not wanting to go to bed just yet.  I'm not sure if it's just because I've "caught up" on my sleep or if it's because I'm a little fearful of hitting the sack and having to go through the crap that I've been going through....hot and cold, tossing and turning, stupid dreams and just plain listlessness......  I'd rather stay up until 2 and get 4 hours of good night sleep as opposed to going to bed now and getting 20 minutes here and there.

Work beckons me tomorrow...casual...but still I have to head out.......

I can tell that my "levels" have dropped again.....the rim around my eyes is as pale as my skin and my lips have no color....oh the joys.  I had another nose bleed today...massive...in my terms....and then I managed to swallow a huge clot of the red stuff....that's not good...is it?

I love life....am appreciating every moment...."from this moment on".

And on that note....if you're interested on knowing what a "cancer victim" goes through, as far as emotionally......http://www.amazon.com/This-Moment-Recently-Diagnosed-Cancer/dp/0375503099 
this book is absolutely amazing!! Truly...I "phshad" it at first....and now I'm ready to donate a copy to the chemo department that I spend countless hours at.

Seriously folks.....life is good.





Comments

Fen said…
I've nothing to add save that I'm consistently impressed with your positivity.

Here's hoping the nose bleeds stop, those are icky and messy!

Popular Posts