Another catch-up!

Here once again in point form....is my life as of late.

  • Krystina's jazz group one 3rd place for her division - she's 8 in a group of 10 year olds - she did phenomenal!
  • We'll be heading to a memorial this Friday.
  • My fil had 6 teeth removed last week.
  • And has a corn between his toes.
  • He turns 88 this Tuesday.
  • Aleks is making my hair curl.
  • Tax season has been very "taxing" as of late....I cannot fricken wait till this month is over....I may just jump off a bridge in the meantime.
  • I've settled on my "next new car"....a Ford Flex....reeeeaaaaalllly loving them!...I had to look into a new car as the possibility of my van running a $5,000.00 bill is very near.
  • Thankfully the dog isn't.
  • Soccer season is over and I've already spent $460.00 on "next season".
  • My nights are twisted....so much so that I don't look forward to going to bed.
  • I did get out tonight, to craft...it was therapeutic...until my stomach started to "rumble".
  • May 1st is my promise to myself to get back in the gym and lose 10 lbs by July 8th...the significance?.....it's hubbies b-day and he says he's joining me. "May 1st" is also the first day after this "hell" I live each and every year at this time.....
  • I'm so done with childish "so called adult" head games.....seriously I don't have time, nor do I have the strength...I deal with enough shit.
  • I've said it before, I'll say it again....the child that I thought would cause me the most headache....is truly coming 'round and being someone he once used to be.....it's good that most do "come around" again....I guess I'll have to go through this a few times.
  • So there you go....no real time to play around with the camera, or scrapbooking, or working out....dinner's have been quick and easy....well except for the pot of "mussels"...but they didn't turn out very well...probably because I was rushed.
  • Looking forward to listening to my iPod again in the gym...no...really.
  • Oh, Al is looking to buy an iPad....I've heard about it over and over and over and over and over....and over...again.
  • I'll be working tomorrow....again....and the next day...and the next day. Hmmmm.....I wonder when I'll plant that garden?!?!....perhaps when I retire.

Comments

Popular Posts