Still waiting....

...so we visited with Tony's 89 year old uncle on Tuesday...basically said our "good bye's"...we were told it could be that night....still haven't gotten the news...I don't do well with that.

Last night I tossed and turned from about 12:50 on...needless to say I'm tired...and yet, suffering from major anxiety...and stress (another story). Up at 7...still up now and up again at 7...hopefully not before!

I feel so selfish!

I took my fil to the dentist to day...he had 6 teeth removed (bottom front).....that's a chore in itself....thankfully my good friend brought me some "home-made" soup to take to him tomorrow....she basically "saved my butt".

I have enough shit going on...I really don't need to deal with anything else...

When is "tax season" over?


Comments

Popular Posts