More "stuff"

My nose has sores and keeps bleeding...all a result of bad allergies....yes, I'm still suffering.

It's hard to see someone die...no matter who it is. Tony's uncle of 89 years is in his last days and we went to visit today....it was hard.

My fil is going to get 6 teeth removed on Thursday....I'm taking him.

My kids are keeping me busy...and bankrupt.

My work is just about throwing me over the edge....I'm trying to keep it together.

I still haven't been able to get back to the gym....it's something I really don't want to do...but really NEED to do.

Life is too short...and stress makes it shorter....I should learn from this.

Comments

Fen said…
One of the best things about our health club is that they have great facilities for the kids! It is easy to take them, leave them with the daycare folks (who will keep them occupied with fun stuff) and then go get a good workout in.

Without the daycare there it would be so much harder to get in.

But these days it is almost sacrilegious to go inside to workout.

Popular Posts