The end of your life...

....so this is the book I've been reading off and on.....

"The end of your life" pretty much happened October 29th, 2010...the day I was told I had an agressive form of breast cancer.....today....I mark the 1 year "I'm fricken cancer free"....or is it that I'm in remission?...I'm not sure but I'm sure as heck happy that I'm here!!!! Since diagnoses there was shock and disbelief but I think back and I don't ever remember a moment where I thought "oh my gosh....I'm gonna die".....no no no...you don't push me down that easily.

Today as I anxiously awaited my results (as I have 4 times this past year), my husband and I were at one of my clients, setting up a "spare office desk"....my laptop wouldn't connect....my results were "pending".....I was getting anxious.....then around 2 pm....I decided to check on my BB...of course I had to "zoom" in....holy farts....my ca 125's were better than last time (gotta be less than 26....mine were at 14...4 down from last time)....my ca 15-3's are staying the same as they have the last 3 quarters....I have so much to be thankful for.

And hello...I'm heading to Tofino in a week...

Comments

Popular Posts