Just because there are things you cannot post on FB

I'm a very open kind of girl...I will talk about my cancer....I know plenty who shut right up but nope...that ain't me!  In fact I even make jokes about it..which shock people...which is why I make the jokes...I find the feedback kinda funny...ok a little sick.   But really...I like walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke (at the opening of a grocery store) only to be choked by the stench...and than able to verbalize..."hey dudes...I had cancer...get rid of that shit".

My husband is/has been very sympathetic but he's been telling me it's time to "stop'' talking about "it"....I told him...."I'm female....I need to talk"....so listen up folks!!  One day my voice may silenced but for today...it's strong and loud!!!  I'm done with this cancer shit but it's part of my every waking moment...in fact it's part of my sleeping moment too....you'll understand this IF you have to go through what I did (and I  am NOT asking for sympathy)...these are just my thoughts!!  Cancer sucks...completely...my daughter has a friend that was just diagnosed with Leukemia at age 11...forget us old farts...I just don't get the young ones getting it...


In any case...."cancer sucks"...it is part of my every day breath........it is part of me...forever and forever....it is me.....until the die...because you're always haunted with the fact that it could come back....

...but I'll put up a damn good fight..1st time, 2nd time and 7 x7'times   around!!!

Comments

Popular Posts