Happy New Year

Well it hasn't quite happened in these parts, although in many other areas of the world it has!  But seriously....Happy New Year to my few readers and all the best in health and happiness!!

You're probably wondering what the heck I'm doing at 10:30 on New Year Eve writing on my blog??  Well, truth of the matter is my daughter is out, both my sons are out, my dad is sleeping and the hubs is relaxing.....I'm trying to live through detox/cleansing, but honestly I will have a glass of wine tonight...back to sweating poisons out tomorrow!  "Cleansing" is not as easy as it sounds.....for three days I've had hot/cold sweats, headaches, bitchiness and quite frankly...could sleep all day! On the flipside...I've already lost 3 lbs!!  I've been learning so much about the foods we eat and trust me it hasn't been easy watching the "Food Network" channel on t.v.

Anyways....Christmas was nice....I made dinner on Christmas Eve and Day....last year dinner was made for me, so I thought I could only reciprocate.  Last year I was being pumped full of chemo drugs....this year the mammogram machine decided not to let go of my boob!!....at least I can laugh about both.

I started yoga a while back....have taken a break over the holidays but am geared to get back this week....I need to make it part of my life....yes, I love it that much.  Don't worry...I won't turn "granola"....I'll keep my fake nails....lol

The hair.....I've had some unruly hair days as of late....and am LOVIN it!!!

I love my life.....even if the Tamoxifen makes me weepy all the time.

Well my little girl....I'll stop saying that soon....I can't believe she's 10 1/2 already.....is at her buddies and I need to go and get her soon.  Speaking of kids and age......because we just put a new t.v. in downstairs  for the kids (because mommy would like to see her children at home more often)....I said to the eldest...."hey, bring your buddies back here and watch a movie or something".....I even got chips and 7 layer dip, a meat and cheese tray, chicken wings, pop and even a 6 pack of Honey Brown Lager!!!  Don't get your tivvies in a twist....I just realized today that my son's best friend is already 19!!....so why the heck did I go and buy the beer?.....he can get whenever he wants now?!?!? (btw....Teddy's "Ted" is 19 in August)....anyways....they're not here.....yet. :o(

So as I said...Happy New Year everyone!!!  Check your boobies and take care of those that you love....and those that love you!

Comments

Popular Posts