A Change is About to Happen

Today I went to see my naturopath...tomorrow I start a new way of life/eating.

I'm really looking forward to the change...it's going to be hard...damn hard.....but I want to do it!

Tonight Tony and I went out for my "last supper" as I know it.....tomorrow....there is no coffee, no alcohol, no caffeine, no sweetened juice, no eggs, no bread, no beef, no pork, no tuna, no margarine, no....a few more things.  Tomorrow I will begin my day with a cup of warm water, then some quinoa grains, fruit, then we'll move onto a shake packed with vitamins, soup is good, some chicken or salmon and more steamed veggies, add a cup of Japanese green tea and lots more water, a supplement of zinc and my many other vitamins...yes, folks....we're going into "detox".  My husband asked if I could wait until the new year...no....it's time.

Wish me luck, cuz I'm gonna need it....oh there's yoga tomorrow too!!

Comments

Popular Posts