12 days and counting....

I promise I won't keep doing that...at least not on a daily basis.  But hey...I'm 12 days cancer free!!  Funny thing is I still feel crappy...not sure if it's still the affects of chemo and radiation (and drugs) or...who knows.  I do know one thing...I started yoga and when I stop for a few days....well, let's just say I really shouldn't stop.  Now if only I could lose those blasted 10 lbs....a combination of being sedentary over the past year, the drugs and...age.

I did some baking tonight....the laundry machine was broke so until Tony could fix it, laundry stood still...and now I'm waiting for bed sheets to hurry up and dry.

My boy made me very proud....he went out with his "usual" buddies last night...to a party.  He was honest and said that there might be alcohol there....and if he should partake, he'd stay the night....but he'd text me to let me know.  So he did text me and he said that he decided he would come home, not drink and tell his buddies that he had "priorities" today....I texted him back and all I said was "Love you"...he replied with "Love you as well"....I really do trust and love that kid (all of my kids)....they're turning into very fine young adults...even if they do "partake". :o)

Comments

Popular Posts