We finally got some sun!....

.....and then it disappeared again. 

The last couple of days have been really beautiful here...finally summer has come to us.  Last night we had dinner at my sil's...none of us really wanted to go....not that we don't enjoy it there, but there were issues floating around my little dysfunctional family and none of us was in a good mood.  Anyways...ended up (for me anyways) being one of the nicest evenings I've had in a very very long time.  The weather was great, food was awesome, wine was good as always, the kids behaved and Teddy even got to enjoy a "Heini"....I really enjoyed my chats with my sil and bil....really a very nice evening.

Ended the evening by driving past a Chevron station that had about 12 cop cars surround a car at one of the pumps....all four doors open....that would've been an interesting story!

And then the rain came back during the night.....if it's not sunny when I head down to the states, I'm going to be one seriously semi-baldish, pissed off lady!

Comments

Popular Posts