Retiring



Am so very much loving this song as of late....Mr. "Amos" there is pretty good on the eyes too...at least in my opinion.

So today I had Herceptin treatment #????  I've lost count now.  All I know is that my dear sweet oncologist is retiring at the end of the month (and so he should) and I'll be moving over to someone else...which I'm not worried about....it's just not "Dr. Chemo".  But I have to be grateful that I'm not moving to the BC Cancer Clinic to become "just another number".  So far we're doing well...well, as far as a good fried boob is concerned.  Radiation is not much fun...in fact I think it's harder going through radiation than it was chemo.  I'm literally burnt...inside and out....the pain resembles that of a very very bad sun-burn and.....an infant sucking life out of you for 2 weeks straight...yeah...it's that bad.

Tomorrow I start the first of 4 "electron" radiation treatments...when is this nightmare over?

On a different note...I had a fabulous weekend away with my hubs...just down to Seattle and its' outskirts but....it was soooooo good to get away. 

When I came home I decided to play around with my daughter's newly bought "fake nails"....all of them except one had fallen off....I'm still sporting a beautiful thumb nail.....how the heck do these things come off?!?!?

Well my nights have been mostly and completely awful....and I'm falling asleep "at the wheel" here....time for bed...

Comments

Popular Posts