Stuff

I actually had to re-enter my login and password!....

What a crazy time this summer has been...good...but nuts! Just managed a client catch-up, house clean-up, bbq and still planning the upcoming rv trip!!

It's been sweltering here as of late...hope it lasts....did I mention the r.v. trip? ;o)

Lots of things coming up....Al has a Dr appointment on Tuesday, because his head aches and his nose bleeds profusely...sometimes for hours (as in Slovakia) on end.....me as well, because I have something growing at the back of my throat and it's starting to choke me....client tomorrow..client Wednesday...work on Thursday...interior on Friday and Saturday...home on Sunday just to panic and get everything ready for our r.v. trip on Monday....

Yup...should be a fun time ahead and then....I'll get my "monthly"....just you wait and see.....

Can't win!

Comments

Popular Posts