Yeah...long time gone...I know.

I was going to title this..."I can't believe it's been a week already!"...but that just sounded too cheesy. I am bitter...and I'm not into "cheesiness". Really, I'd like to just find a hole and crawl into it. Depressed? Nah....maybe. Frustrated? Definitely! At a loss? You betcha! Oh well, it's my life...not yours! Be grateful you have what you do. I am...every day...but it doesn't take away the fact that really...I'm not happy with the way things turned out and it's chewing at my innards. I'm trying desperately not to have my venom spew onto my immediate family....trying...but I'm fighting a daily battle. Do I sound like an ungrateful biotch...ha!...let's exchange places for just one week...then tell me what you think?!

The start of school has found the kids back where they belong, or at least for the next 10, *scratch that*, 9 *scratch that again*...I think when it comes down to it...it's probably 6 1/2 months of school. After a week, the girl finally has her teacher picked out for her...she's decent...I'm happy. The eldest is in his second to last year...could be for ever the way he's going at it. And yeah...I have my hands full with him....I have to be grateful though that it's not "drugs" that we're dealing with...just a really shitty attitude and lazy ass. Mind you...he's started drinking "energy drinks" and it's just like having a lazy kid on speeders...can you picture it? Come to my house! Tony is already seeing an "addictive" personality based on this. I thought "sleepless nights" were done when the kids started sleeping through the night?! No wait...now I have to stay up worrying that they're not sneaking out through the windows!?!? Good thing Teddy's (basement) has bars and Al's on the second floor! Speaking of Aleks....he's back in band, still playing the guitar and still worrying about his grades.......*sigh*...he "worries" about his grades!

Other than that...my dad is heading off to Hawaii on October 5th....this will be good for him AND good for us....VERY good for us.

Just when I finish up one client, I look down at my desk and find three more that need to be completed.

I made plum jam and banana bread (4 loaves) this past weekend. I'm hoping for salsa this weekend. Cabbage rolls (for Christmas) next and perogies the following....then it's time to "clean".

Anyways...believe it or not, I'm not really into "chatting"...maybe I am...I don't know where I'm at lately....but I am "at" the gym...yay!

Gotta veg and the "zzzzzzzzzzzz"

Comments

Popular Posts