Just give it another tug...

...you should have it detached from my rib cage.

Yes...today I went for my annual mammogram. Starting at the age of 40, women are recommended to have an annual mammogram until the age of about 55...and then you can give your breasts an extra year before they're ripped from your rib cage.....until your about 71.

I hear of women complaining about how "painful" it is to have a mammo, but really....it's just uncomfortable...and weird.

I mean seriously, how many women enjoy going into a darkened room with another woman (who so far has turned out to be "not so attractive") and have your boobs pulled, stretched, and squashed? ....seriously, it was like she was kneading dough for pizza! And even though I said to the technician today..."you're fast"...she responded with "oh I've done so many of these"...it didn't help that my breasts were being flattened by a machine and had immense pressure on my my already "empty cow udders". And when she was all set up and told me "not to breathe"...I responded with a yelp and "I can't!".

Four stretches and four scans and bingo...we're done....until next year. Man...if only all this attention would add a cup size!

Comments

Fen said…
Be glad you don't have to get your prostate checked! Or have an old man cup your balls and ask you to cough.
Ah yes, but then there are those "monthly's" we have to suffer through...not to mention child birth! ;o)

Popular Posts