Guess what I did today?



I know I'm a sucker for punishment. But you know what? If there's one good memory I'd like my kids to have of me, it's seeing me in the kitchen doing what I love doing.....preparing good food to feed to them. Whether it's jam, pickles, perogies, kapusta...they love it...I love preparing it for them. And hey....you know how it goes...good wholesome food is wayyyy better than that shit they get at the fast food places. So anyways....21 jars later....we have spicy pickles, dill pickles and garlic pickles....let's just hope one of them turned out!

But alas, I'm beat.

I also managed to clean three bathrooms, get groceries and change the sheets on ummm....sorry, I lose count...4 beds!

Tomorrow I need to get a clients work out to them and cut two boys hair...it saves $30 and I do a better job anyways.

School supplies have already been labeled and packed up in their back-packs...waiting ever so patiently for that day. Finally....time for me to get my head back on straight.

Although I have to be honest....tonight, Tony and I took Kayce for a walk...it was 8:30 and it was already dark (and raining) and felt ever so like summer was way over. I mentioned that I can't wait to get back into my workout routine (which has been shot to hell these past two months)...Tony thought I was crazy but...after tonight's yummiest of dinners...steaks (thanks Grandpa), local "new" potatoes (with all the fixin's), local farm fresh carrots, local greens and yummy fresh corn (with butter)....I feel like I've fallen off of 5 wagons, even if my taste buds are saying "thank you! thank you! thank you!" I seriously need to lose 5 lbs (may not sound like much but....it's 5 lbs of mush) and get majorly firmed up! Then I can let it all go again, next summer!

Next on the list....getting Kayce checked...soon. I found some blood in one of her ears and she's been shaking her head. Poor thing....we all love her to pieces...she's worth every penny. I'll keep you up to date.

Comments

Popular Posts