Great Weekend

 It really was.  I wished I could hold onto it for just a bit longer.

This weekend we got to enjoy some fun times with the PoCo car cruise (yesterday) and the car show today.

After spending 3 1/2 hours at the dentist yesterday, then to visit with my dad in hospital....then a ride to "The Cat" and then car cruise with what looked like possibly 150 - 200 cars...it was a good Saturday.  Then today...started off a little cooler but quickly warmed up (my shnauze can attest to that) ending up being a major turnout for the annual PoCo car show, which has happened since 2019!

I stayed, we walked, we went for pizza and beer, I sat in a $89,000 Mach E...nice car but $89K????  Back for a short visit with my dad in hospital and then happily taken out for a pub dinner to keep the cooking for another day.

It was memorable as all 3 kids came to support their dad and while one was missing for dinner....he came home clean and sober.


Comments

Popular Posts