And the Roller Coaster Continues.....

It's been a month, a year, a decade....so much to say but always so tired when it comes to sitting down here at the keyboard to write.

Our "look forward to" this weekend is the annual Car Show which hasn't happened since the summer of 2019 thanks to Covid.  Speaking of which.....*knock on wood*.....in this family of six...I'm the only one to not have had it, maybe I did and just didn't know it but other than allergy sniffles....I have felt fine in the last 10 years.

Prior to that though....my car goes into the shop, after my 4 car pile up (I'm all good, last car to be hit) but there is some damage that I am entitled to have repaired.  Hubby's truck goes in for regular service as well.  I"ll be getting a courtesy car and then we'll head across the line to pick up some mail and head to Hobby Lobby and Trader Joe's.  I just have to remember to fill out the "ArriveCan" app...total waste of time and energy as far as I'm concerned.

I still have to laugh though when I see people, by themselves, driving in their cars and they're wearing masks....people, alone....going for a walk/jog with a mask on...please...give your head a shake.




Comments

Popular Posts