It's tuff getting old...."er"

So my mother passed away and has left her "residence" to the grandchildren.  Of course Teddy being the oldest and at 22....he's taking this opportunity to "get out of the house".  He'll be moving out this week....with his girlfriend....his 28 year old girlfriend....whom we really like but.....well.....you know.

Krystina also announced to me this week that she was done with trick or treating with her parents....*sigh*....I will actually have to stay home and hand out candy.

On the bright side.....Tony and I have riding lessons (in traffic)....this Saturday, Sunday, Monday and road test on Tuesday.  Honestly....I'm not confident that I'll get through it as it seems I've gotten a bit of "cold feel" on this whole crazy idea....it might be the 450 lb bike I have in my garage....and the fact that I've already tipped it over (at stand still)...only to give myself a beautiful purple, black and blue bruise on my hip....don't tell my dad.  All I can say is thank goodness for the "crash guard"/"engine protector"....which my beloved quickly got for himself....let's just say if it wasn't for that.....I may be sporting a cast on my leg.  So yeah.....maybe I'm too old for this....or maybe I have to beef myself up and not be such a "little thing".  In any case....I haven't given up but....I certainly have tested the waters.  Just not sure if I want to back in.....at this point.

Comments

Popular Posts