Life

...it's all so complicated and I'm still trying to figure it out.  I thought yoga would help, maybe I haven't done looking.....this whole new "raw diet" is an interesting factor...probably an important one.  I'm loving it...except one thing...which we're working on....it's the shittiest part, but probably the most important.

I mentioned in my last post....I want to go back "home"....I really do...before it's too late.....one more visit with my "family"....and I don't mean "myself"...I'm talking about the aging of my relatives...yeah...I want to do this.

Can you tell I'm "homesick"....that's thanks to chatting with my cousin on-line....her dad/my uncle passed away long ago...I met her once.

I have to go back...one more time.

Comments

Fen said…
I hear you, I feel like my life is taking one step forward, two to the side and one backward all the time.

You should definitely go back home if you can. If you don't then you'll regret it and regret sucks!

Popular Posts