I'm really beginning to think that God might want me to do something with this.....

Tony and I decided to add our names to helping out with Christmas Hampers through our church.  Tony, in light of all he/we've gone through has been very generous as of late and wanted to help a larger family with at least 2 children.  Well, we finally got the e-mail yesterday, letting us know who was chosen for us.  As I read the e-mail right around supper time, I began to weep.

We were given a younger couple, with no children.  The wife has been battling cancer for the past year and has not been able to work.  They're in a bit of financial hardship as the husband needs to help with her care. Of everyone they could have chosen they picked this couple for us....I don't think it was coincidence.

I'm trying to hear the voice.....I think it's becoming more and more audible.

Comments

Popular Posts