Hello

I was going to spend some more time here today but alas....that blasted FaceBook and of course "life" took over.  I have a kid traveling around the entire lower mainland (which keeps me unnerved), I have another who skipped school today and now is legitimately sick and my last should have been in bed by 9, but....is still hoisted in her father's lap.

I got through a massive headache today and the pain I've been suffering with in my arm-pit has gotten a little better....oh shit....I should keep quiet...you know...."Murphy's Law".  I planned on being in bed by 9 tonight as well...I'm going, I'm going.

Day three of yoga tomorrow!

Comments

Fen said…
I hear ya, I'm starting to publish more at my new spot but its still slow going and there are ten thousand other things that could be getting done!

Popular Posts